Employee Spotlight – Jeff Hill
The team we have here at eTekhnos/ Rockstar Technology is our greatest asset to both our company and the clients we serve daily. The Employee Spotlight is to help our clients get to know the staff they work so closely with and rely on personally and professionally! Read below to learn more about Jeff Hill – in his own words.
- Question 1: What is your title at Rockstar Technology: President / CEO
- Q2: How long have you been with the company? Since 2005 when it was formed.
- Q3: What is the favorite aspect of your job? I love meeting with clients that have ong put off web and marketing projects because they seemed stressful and complicated and then hearing the clear relief when they realize we can handle it from start to finish and make their online presence a great reflection of their company and passion they have for what they do.
- Q4: Do you have a favorite sports team? Texas Longhorns – Hook em!
- Q6: Do you volunteer? I am passionate about working with the high school students in the Keller area as a member of the student ministry of Keystone Church. I also play electric guitar as part of the worship team also at Keystone Church.
- Q7: What is something people might not know about you: I started a non-profit in 2010 to teach other the importance and easy to remember steps of CPR called Mission: CPR. My life was saved by a family member performing CPR on me when I was found without a heartbeat and not breathing – I try my best to share that message at no cost to companies and organizations in DFW as much as possible.